Sunday 8 February 2015

Product Review: Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream

I love using hand creams, but I hate that greasy film that some creams leave behind.

I first used the Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream around 5 years ago when my sister introduced me to it.




I have to say this cream is, in my opinion, the best hand cream out there.  I have used different ones in between but I have always come back to the Clarins cream again and again.

As I have been using this for a while, I thought I would let you know why it's brilliant!

1. Moisturizes the hands beautifully. The cream just sinks in straight away - and no greasy film left on the hands!

2. It strengthens nails.  I have thin, brittle nails which I find hard to grow, but if I use this cream everyday my nails definitely become stronger.

3. The cream has a lovely light scent, just enough to know you have used a cream and leave a nice smell.  It is not overpowering at all!




Sssshhh.... rumour has it that the Queen herself uses this hand cream! If it's good enough for her majesty, then it's good enough for us girls!

Try it out & let us know what you think!

F & F

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment